Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Miss you!

Dear Blog,

I love and miss you and promise to start posting on you again soon!

Love,
A

p.s. I have a new favorite Ginger movie: Vivacious Lady. I know I've posted a clip of this movie before, but now I love it so much that I have to do a whole post on it. I've watched it twice in the last 2 weeks. Now that I live in the boonies of NC and have hardly any cell phone reception and no cable tv, I'll be able to devote more time to old movies and blogging.


See you real soon!

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love that movie! Looking forward to your review of it. Nice to see your post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to have you back, AIA!!!

    VL is a 'top 5' Ginger, no doubt! Will be great to hear your review for it...

    Keep It Gingery (and welcome back!)

    VKMfan
    ---

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning watch! Keep it up and thanks for sharing!
    All the best
    Midnight Couture Girls

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where have you been, darling? Come back, we miss you.

    ReplyDelete